Better for robotic training among children in primary school.
1. Suitable for the children over 10 years old and learn robotic science in primary schools and learning centers.
2. Can assemble at least 9 different robot models with different functions one by one in one kit.
3. Need learn how to compile GUI program with English software.
4. A addendum to Level 1. 2 . 3,using a variety of sensors to make a concrete and creative mode.
5. Science,Technology, Engineering, Math and more theories for STEM education.
6. With more functions and modes,more updated blocks and electronics that used on different models.
7. Provide plastic tool box with all components inside for bigger choice.
8. Fourth stage of MRT3-4 need to share other components of MRT3-1,2,3 to assemble more different models.
Why create a Robotics Education line?
The primary purpose of Educational Robotics in addition to teaching robotics is a compelling, useful and fun way to develop a wide range of skills, from those associated with socialization, teamwork, manual skills initiatives, fine motor skills or mathematical skills between others.
It is essential in preparing young students to become computer and programming thinkers who understand today's digital tools and how they can help them solve the problems of the future.
From the most basic levels of education, construction and use of robotic tools allow children to create their own "micro-worlds," that is, make their own representations of some phenomena in the world around them and with consequent advantage of facilitating the acquisition of knowledge about these phenomena.
Some of the advantages of Educational Robotics are as follows:
• Helps train students early on how to deal with and solve problems. Contribute to the development of a systemic and systematic thinking (development of cognitive structures, display a range formed by an independent part that feed each other).
• contribute to the development of analytical skills, questioning, promoting learning and the scientific process of representation and mathematical modeling (specific management of controllable and manipulable variables).
• Incorporates the use of mathematical representations (curves, graphs, diagrams, tables, equations ...) and the use and appropriation of different languages (graphical, iconic, mathematical, natural, etc.) as if it was mathematical language.
• It generates a significant amount of knowledge in children and can anticipate practical concepts that will be theoretically studied in further courses.
• They benefit the learning of many abstract concepts of Technology and Science. It is much easier to learn from observable phenomena than from complex and abstract theories. It also helps the integration of the theory with the practice.
• It promotes the integration of different areas of knowledge.
• It allows the construction and testing of student's own strategies in acquiring knowledge through educational guidance.
• It helps the creation playful learning environments (student - computer interaction - Robot - Teacher), as well as promoting teamwork.
• Encourages children's ability to solve problems on their own.
• Promotes the searching of alternative solutions when something doesn’t work at first time.
• It helps maintaining healthy self-esteem because children are proud of the accomplishments they have achieved alone.
• It stimulates imagination and creativity.
|Delivery Time (estimated)||15 to 30 days|
|Minimum age recommended||
for children over 10 years of age