Humanoid Robot LS 868
LINE-Core m is our internally designed humanoid that have 4 different modes.
Boxing, Soccer, Mission and Dancing with music.
our LINE-Core M robot is suitable for robotic education among students, performance on exhibition and events, and also robot competition in different countries.
Include 18 digital motors and other components to assemble a complete robot with our assmbly user manual, and learn how to control it, how to complier program on it, etc.
The suitcase of our LINE-Core M robot can be free download from website and change to make different appearance or structures.
A. Made By 18 LS868 Motors
B. LS868 Motor Specify:
1) LED Line-Variety Color, Blink&Breath, Signal.
2) Torque:5.4kg@5v 1000mA, Power: 5-9V Operation
3) Metal Gear(2,3,4th)
4) Two-side Connectior& Servo Horn
5) Compatible MRT Frame
6) Position and Rotation Control
7) Multi-Drop UART(TTL-Level)- Half Duplex(3 wire)
9) LSC Controller&Arduino compatible
10) Compatible motion to hardware(humanoid,vehicle)
C. CE,CCC,,KC EN-71,ROHS certificates
D.Support Computer and Phone control.
E.Suit for school robot education and Exhibition show
F. Support 3D print suit and blocks
Why create a Robotics Education line?
The primary purpose of Educational Robotics in addition to teaching robotics is a compelling, useful and fun way to develop a wide range of skills, from those associated with socialization, teamwork, manual skills initiatives, fine motor skills or mathematical skills between others.
It is essential in preparing young students to become computer and programming thinkers who understand today's digital tools and how they can help them solve the problems of the future.
From the most basic levels of education, construction and use of robotic tools allow children to create their own "micro-worlds," that is, make their own representations of some phenomena in the world around them and with consequent advantage of facilitating the acquisition of knowledge about these phenomena.
Some of the advantages of Educational Robotics are as follows:
• Helps train students early on how to deal with and solve problems. Contribute to the development of a systemic and systematic thinking (development of cognitive structures, display a range formed by an independent part that feed each other).
• contribute to the development of analytical skills, questioning, promoting learning and the scientific process of representation and mathematical modeling (specific management of controllable and manipulable variables).
• Incorporates the use of mathematical representations (curves, graphs, diagrams, tables, equations ...) and the use and appropriation of different languages (graphical, iconic, mathematical, natural, etc.) as if it was mathematical language.
• It generates a significant amount of knowledge in children and can anticipate practical concepts that will be theoretically studied in further courses.
• They benefit the learning of many abstract concepts of Technology and Science. It is much easier to learn from observable phenomena than from complex and abstract theories. It also helps the integration of the theory with the practice.
• It promotes the integration of different areas of knowledge.
• It allows the construction and testing of student's own strategies in acquiring knowledge through educational guidance.
• It helps the creation playful learning environments (student - computer interaction - Robot - Teacher), as well as promoting teamwork.
• Encourages children's ability to solve problems on their own.
• Promotes the searching of alternative solutions when something doesn’t work at first time.
• It helps maintaining healthy self-esteem because children are proud of the accomplishments they have achieved alone.
• It stimulates imagination and creativity.
|Delivery Time (estimated)
|Minimum age recommended
for people over 12 years old